Thursday, February 3, 2011

Where To Buy Toddler Ice Skates In Toronto

When I began to love myself ...

When I began to love myself,
I understood that I am
always and at every opportunity,
at the right time, right place
and that whatever happens is right -
from then on I could be quiet.
Today I know: It's called TRUST .

When I began to love myself, could
I realize that
are emotional pain and suffering
only warnings for me to live
against my own truth.
Now I know this is called authenthic-BE .


When I began to love myself, I stopped
,
to yearn for another life and could
see that everything around me
was inviting me to grow.
Now I know this is called RIPE .


When I began to love myself, I stopped
,
to deprive me of my free time and I have
ceased to design
huge projects for the future. Today I
do only what brings me joy and happiness, love what I
and makes my heart laugh,
in my own way and at my pace.
Now I know this is called HONESTY .

When I began to love myself,
I freed myself from all
which was not healthy for me,
of food, people, things, situations
and more of everything that drew me down,
away from me itself
At first I called the 'healthy selfishness',
but today I know this is SELF-LOVE .



When I began to love myself, I stopped
,
trying to always be right,
so I was wrong less.
have today, I see the one called
HUMILITY.




When I began to love myself, I refused
me
to continue living in the past and ensure
to me about my future. Now I'm
only at this moment,
happening where ALL . So I'm
today every day and call it CONSCIOUSNESS .

When I began to love myself,
I realized that I can make my
thinking poor and sick,
as I connected it to my heart,
mind became a major partner.
I call this connection today HEART WISDOM .


We need not further confrontations,
conflicts and problems with ourselves and others to fear, because even
pop stars collide,
arise and new worlds.
Now I know IS THE LIFE!

(this text is often attributed to Charlie Chaplin at his 70th birthday on April 16
1959)





This poem I found in the near-by of the Internet - and because I like it so well I wanted to share it with you.

I wish you a beautiful Thursday evening,
your nima

0 comments:

Post a Comment