Friday, February 11, 2011

Torres Standard Chartered

AHOY - Combo ....

jaaa have such Nele and I was the new combination "baptized" and what shall I say it was almost finished here because again


Sabine has this sweatshirt


and I knew exactly such a moreover, and said than done, but now the first cluster that was already done: First, again

had a pair of jeans in the closet and what could be closer than we KATI, yeah, we love it:




This time I did but once again a roll up to (say to grow) sewn and beautifully decorated with ribbons.


back I thought I'd get my favorite bags by Sonja made it, only this time to match the theme itself "filled":


Here again are the bags:





Lara at the Quiara Because I was so well received Nele now also a very clear and suitable to the "Maritime" look in blue and white striped top with lots of great embroideries:



Here are the details:



on a sleeve I'm very Nele's sewn to delight a small bag, which she found suuuper cooool!

And away I was allowed to miss this once again full, laughing:


And the whole again in more detail:





And now the "stolen" ideas from Sabine, jaa, a Helen I have not done for ages, but when I saw her .....

Here is our version:


Made of cuddly soft fleece in dark blue and turquoise set off with the jersey of the shirt.

Here again are the details:


Nele is so thrilled by the combination model and there are even pictures, more below.

Until then, a nice lunch and lots of love


0 comments:

Post a Comment