REMEMBERS ....
Do you still to this combination from last year?
Kati A plain jeans with a great striped sweater and Nele loves this combination, but .....
Yes yes you see in the picture already the sweater is something I fall short, hmmmmm.
Okay, the pants still fits and is worn like and then came last week, the question Mamaaa you can not again make a new sweater with pants, so one of the "right" to fit??
plain child, I can and you can even visit the compiler what fits for this, LOL.
And so once again emerged in Nele-mom team work this shirt:
Naaa what it says is the probably become great again ??!!! As the team work has really paid off yet again.
Here again a little closer:
Hihi Nele's words were jaaa Mama EXACTLY I never imagined that presented Puuuh.
And of course, also had to back something "naughty" on it:
And now here all again with the jeans (unfortunately down only because the child now had the second new combination to come up but only more tomorrow !!!):
So now you know at least what I ever did on the weekend so, but that is not seen nothing yet, there is still much to be seen, but this is it in the course of the week, or more so "piecemeal laughing.
Greetings
Anja
PS:! URGENT I would just need the address of Murkelmama (please see something below) THANK
0 comments:
Post a Comment