Thursday, February 17, 2011

Transcripit Samples Ceo Speeches

Currently ...

seems this "refresh" (value to the still matching the existing property) sewing to persecute me so, and therefore a last (I hope) particles that I had last year, this combination of Nele sewn:




However, as you can see, I have dared to "only" to make a T-Shirt to (assuming the matters before the match not long) and there Nele but sooo happy with the pants (and yeah it still fits STAUN !!!!) I have a shirt earlier this week decided to make that match.
so back and let Zoe out gekrammt:





cozy for two with soft jersey on the superb "CP" embroidery.

back even a little embroidery on it:



And this is all now with the trousers:



Nele was so impressed very much and was very amused that it now to these pants and a matching shirt is (currently it is indeed true to appropriate things, looking forward). And before you ask, jaa Nele has the use of heavy weekly look at "carrying-work" even got done ", laughing!

So, now I give the new Sport Combi nor the rest and then I would need to clean up Nähreich times a little, ahem, after I last time do not even really come so far.

you later times and also of something sunny greetings



0 comments:

Post a Comment