Saturday, February 19, 2011

How Does Smoking Affect Your Larynx

All new ...

... well, not everything - I'm still me:) But otherwise I've played around a bit with the blog design - what say you? I am after a short time always overwhelmed with the many ways this is that I work with my netbook and thus the design eh hardly what * see laughing *
So always between my Neti and the greater hero laptop back and forth or times over just shouted "Look maaaaaaaal - what is it?" (I think so 5 designs I would try it may * hehe *)
Well, so look out now - let's see how we get on!

would I take this opportunity to thank all my readers for the many nice comments that you write me again and again! I'm glad about every single - I never would have thought, when I this blog was launched, it will make me twice as much fun and mean.

In this sense, I wish you a wonderful Saturday are
all love nima

0 comments:

Post a Comment