still fix the attracted pictures of the last Komib before I show you the new!
Yes, I was lucky Nele was in photo mood and so this has really great pictures, forward to:
supination, or? So we like it and you already see what the last piece of Jersey MUST still had to be, just gave it more exactly for a beanie, looking forward, you can do near the Baltic Sea are well!
Here are pictures of the other 2 Combi:
And yeah you can see right here was the sun which was great for us but it also brought much good to the light (I have since seen such a thing, or something not so clearly seen uaaaah), my window, so what I say not even more. So yesterday I was
then motivates difficult and thought yeah, tomorrow you brush once the windows, but today ....
at only 1 ° C and thick gray clouds that pleasure is just as fast as the sun WAY, hmmmm.
Well, no matter now then I brush again through your house and then ran to the sewing machine (in Nähkeller I see the window anyway do not laugh).
you later times with more pictures.
Greetings
PS: I'll be by later this Nele: Send
FATS Knutscher because you all loved her sooo here are. So
Schöööön've got a day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment