Wednesday, February 16, 2011

If You Have Herpes Virus On Your Nose

must now / I would like to once again report also

is currently the PC is often otherwise occupied and I can hardly get to blog. And then when I even think about sitting, I turn my fast lap Blogger, kill office stuff for the yard, etc., but do not get to write. ...... I think I would like your own laptop :-) But it does have an advantage, the time that I do not spend in front of the PC, I'm on pottering. And yet some things have been completed or still under development.
us at the weekend again broken into the winter. And here is snow. And since my socks are pretty fast but full of holes in the rubber boots (and I'm not the Stopftalent), I've been practicing my knitting in the socks. Once with a thick Wool, so I'm advancing rapidly. They are not perfect, but at the base, they look nice and keep everything right before you warm!

Yes, and I also gewichtelt again. On Valentine's Day I was able to unwrap my package, which arrived early for me, finally. Gitti swap partner has me and gives me a great thrill. A totally sweet bears she has sewn me. He sits in a Filzkörbchen and had many pretty little things in the luggage. A beautiful white border, a small heart of clay, a beautiful pin cushion with hat pins, a strawberry, which turns into a bag, a good-smelling substance strawberry and candy, it has some do not even make it onto the photo, I got really excited. Very best wishes to me Gitti Valentine has written a beautiful metal heart.



And last week, went this pack on your trip. The little girl had not quite so welcoming, but the trip went well and was warmly received here. I am pleased that the doll Andrea likes so well.



And who also would like elves once was, now and then look at Susi on the blog. It organizes and over again these beautiful elf land and so much work makes damit.Und therefore once again from here, many thanks to Susie for the great organization.

Greetings
Martina

0 comments:

Post a Comment