Thursday, February 10, 2011

3 Yr Old Party Wording

Birthday

namely mine - was yesterday :) Since my hero is at home with the flu, its potential to spoil me were very limited on something, but he has given his best
♥ A little insight into my world gifts? But you - after all I've got me mad about it.


I love tea so is an open secret, and now I can every day to fish out a bag without having to dig through 100 boxes.


Beautiful flowers from my mother and from my Pezibär (bloglos unfortunately), I was richly rewarded. Not only because yesterday was simply a great Day, and has senior be hurt not at all;)

And my February strand from daisies subscription did I even finished embroiled * happy happy *

in size 40 with the Meereszauberzopf , in my opinion super suits of wool. The photos are the first year that I've done on the balcony in the sun - this was nice just

So and now I'll blog a little turn round and wish you a beautiful, sunny Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment