Sunday, February 13, 2011

Solid Wood Stocks 10/22

ZICKE ....

yeah, it is often called here at the moment (even if only secretly !!!!) but it's really terrible and I hope that this pupertäre gezicke now time to stop at some point again!

the time I realize that she really annoys me with it and it goes to my limit, uaaaah, I hope I was not so, my poor Mum!

And because it was after 2 Suits for Nele acidified again enormously since she gets what NIIIIE (already clear!) I still made a quick sweater behind her, again Quiara, the average was just stop here and liked her so well.

she had "only" the task of choosing self embroideries and of course the colors of embroidery thread (uuaaaahhh, I must confess at the beginning I have curly hair, the neck slightly the combination of colors, but now, like hmmmm Sun stitched it to me, good) and what you think:



A gray / black sweat we have embroidered very colorful, as Lara was coool. And so coool like now now is also the mother, smiling.

here from behind:

And now the embroideries in detail:


And even a picture of the model (well one can see that much is not , the mood was due to math house shares fairly in the basement, laughing), there are:

But everything is changing at the moment with the model containing Unfortunately not, I hope the summer is back again!

So, now I'm even "just" for kids abhöhren Franz-words and then I make lunches.

Best wishes and a great rest of Sunday for all of you

Anja

0 comments:

Post a Comment