Again ....
something you can dig into your memories, that means it's been sooo long ago that I can help you to better times the jumps, laughing.
So THEN I got a monkey suit for Nele sewn, with a HUGE Kuschelpulli and saw this:
Na and what should I say, this sweater is still one of Nele's Lieblingsüberziepullis because I had him fed additionally with a thin fleece is he here already been in use (last week than it has even snowed NOT, yeah we in it just snows again, uaaah). She said the only real shame that this combination has another child were happy and came with the puppy dog eyes, oh Mama do not you can do something new again appropriate to that?? BÜÜÜÜTTE!
Yeah, of course I do but super happy and at this point of view can a child refuse eh next to nothing (and that she knows VERY accurate, groan), so ran to the shelves, my stash has worked out searching while Nele the compiler and Long story short, "here she is now the new monkey wagon:
First, clearly a pair of pants (jaaa here ALWAYS Mangeware, I do not understand why, hmmm), I picked again Winona and must say, yeah, she sits at super Nele really good and I have made it a beautiful blue / green velvet, and then came the monkey, have a small I stitched and then the schöön monkey band sometimes straight made about the legs:
And of course a beautiful matching long sleeve shirt:
from a petrol-colored jersey soft with striped sleeves and a big monkey, just beautiful.
And back then:
The cool spell and the cheeky Korkodil:
Yes, what can I say, Nele was thrilled and I am also, of course!
And this is the combination now complete, comprising
lie And now I use a shirt to a pair of pants that actually fit and still trains with Nele's new sport wagon in the past, ie no later than tomorrow, I can again show you.
Greetings
Anja
PS: Oh yes I would even now sometimes close bags and wallets, as someone ULTIMATE fleece tip for me (I do not really want umpteen are different webs have here) So, bring it on and THANK YOU!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment