Foreign Post
Has just reached me from my non-blogging sister, a further report from the popular series "A country bumpkin is going on tour." I imagine even a non-filtered and am seriously curious to see if it is able to carry Rheinhessen life in the world. Finally, I'm also travel every day in this mission. And that in the wild Schwab Istan!
"Once Berlin and back
The outward journey turned out to be largely uneventful, although I took the train I'm doing as little as possible, so I immediately noticed the announcements that the next stop will be achieved on time and therefore -. With triumphant voice - funtionieren the planned departure by connecting train would be my suspicion. was aroused. And rightly so: even 2 stops further you knew this time with whining tone to announce that is achieved not because of the delay of the train .. minutes to XYZ, which all managers will naturally cause another sleepless night. Yes, yes.
From Berlin Hauptbahnhof I looked for the U-Bahn from the hotel, but I was - country bumpkin ...- retrained on the direction of travel not so sure. And therefore inquired of an elderly gentleman who was willing to tell me and me from the exit station accompanied a piece "that Se loof OOCH right. No, non am Tauentsien because ick can send you many non." Then we chatted a little, and I learned that the old man not quite directly from Berlin, but came here 50 years ago. This for Belgrade-if I had ever heard of this town what?
hotel found checked in, shower, change clothes - and go. A stay at the KaDeWe and the direct confrontation with prices around 80 € - for a pair of tights -
reminded me then but directly to the real reason of my stay here: Psychiatry Congress ... whatever, get out of here, is clearly not my world, I want beer! Now! And found ne gay - and lesbian bar, the very nice owner of the bar area and all tables were beautifully decorated with ashtrays. The look and the pub was boarded one ...
anyone want to know details about the Congress? I thought MIRS doch.Ich I've also looked a little something, including the Medical Historical Museum of the Charité, which I highly recommend faint-hearted little soul not to visit.
trip was all in the green, but the last part of the journey from Mannheim to Alzey, was then but still very entertaining: The local train was actually empty except for five students from perhaps the age of 16 when, shortly before leaving a pretty big pack FC Cologne fans poured in all compartments. The young men in any physical state, gas especially. They drank beer and sang funny songs, also they decided by an overwhelming majority (no votes against, with a few abstentions) to temporarily put further ado, the generally applicable ban expire. I was very amused. In contrast to the young girls who obviously did not feel comfortable in this drunken society. The boys were only drunk and otherwise in a good mood, even when no longer able to tell, who played for Cologne and with what Ergebnis.Aber Who wants to bother with such trivialities. The students had a young exchange student from Madrid in tow, who looked very worried. I babbled a bit with him in his native language, and the girls wanted Know why I speak English so well: "Because I" have learned ". Yes. Cramming vocabulary is not fun, and sometimes one has to exert wait, your loved ones. (I've only thought of that!). Shortly before the finish I managed with my Ziehköfferchen towards the exit and was greeted with a serenade of grad in Cologne popular songs especially insulting. They roared with fervor. I grinned. And as the train was stopped, out with one of the guys the suitcase "
Well, Sister - case ... we will not take out all younger Did they also have at least offered a place
** asks the worried well.? not becoming younger Xiaomaus There is no
0 comments:
Post a Comment