sees Nele's AHOY - combined like this:
And so I was able to persuade them even to Helen to pull over:
And now for Nele the absolout COOOOL, grinning:
Yeah, the thumb holes have caused real JOY! !
And then it was well past the patience of my model:
because the child wanted veeery necessarily have to stand around the corner to buy trading cards, but first:
Again, very cool for Mom, laughing so that has really had fun again! And
what shall I say the next cluster is already finished, but not in the picture, because today ehr again is scary weather, so gray (okay this morning I was out and there was even a short time because the sun was so clear, grumble ).
I hope now to a later date, then there are the pictures for you immediately.
Now I wish you a great first Saturday and send you greetings
Anja
0 comments:
Post a Comment