Thursday, February 24, 2011

Foot Stood On By Stiletto

kummt the Sunn ... Do not worry

... i gfrei mi (who may sometimes hear, here along). After more than a week away, I've seen them * * Fits
jipieee to these socks in size 40 are finished. Knitting at its head, with Zitron Trekking Garn ♥

Absolute Premiere: My first pair of circular knitting needles - and it works soooo much, I have the same needled the next pair. Tips on how exactly it works, can be found in suuupertollen knitting book of Alpi.


Oh, and the puzzle solution from the last post: You were right, of course - it is a tea light, where the manufacturer has somehow forgotten the wick. Chocolate scent, it is not, but sandalwood;) But you were really really good - I was pleased that you have been through.

a great, sunny Thursday I wish you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment