On we go ....
now FINALLY with a new favorite combination of Lara!
This time I wave gaaaanz dolle towards Cologne Michael and say again many thanks for the great exchange, Lara is really happy with the new suuuper Kuschelpulli.
When I had the material in hand, I knew exactly what I need meaning the new section of HERE Mareen unbedint all I wanted to make the soft, cuddly Nicky (so it then has a little lasted longer, ahem, yeah cut Trace huh) but now he is ready for ages and it looks like:
True to Lara's wishes (at this beautiful fabric without Tüddel)! Did she say what I should do and how the outcome is just as excited as I am. should
This naturally created also a new pair of jeans (since there is honest ALWAYS trouser) and I have taken once again Katie and she quite simply kept it only has red stitching and even get back my favorite bags from Sonja:
fits And, of course Perfect for sweater (but also many other things in the closet):
been tightened images are, unfortunately, no, the Digi spins now total I think there must a new ago, but who are naked and at the account balance at the moment then probably not honest, well, the part containing, moaning.
So if anyone can recommend a Digi then bring it on.
So, now it's time again to the sewing machine, which is already covered in dust something schäääm, but NOW.
Greetings
ANJA
0 comments:
Post a Comment