Monday, January 17, 2011

What Is The Cost Of Mandap

For Christmas concert ....

the choir the Christmas market in the Holy Spirit Hospital in Lübeck Lara still wanted a "festive" outfit, huh, yes, difficult, they could even dig through the stock shelves, LOL, yeah that makes them particularly happy, especially if they later must NOT clean up again laughing (by whom she has merely Giggel).

hesitate After some to and fro consider their choice then fell on a light gray slightly iridescent cotton fabric for a skirt and as it sometimes had to go back quickly (NEIIIIN we did not know for weeks that the concert that are day instead) would have We opted for a summer romance and it should remain sooooo simple:



And because time was short anyway I thought it was pretty good and the skirt is too schööön genuine, enthusiastic.

had given them to chose a striped jersey striped in gray / black:

there but had veeery necessarily what up, that their beloved FloraFox:



So the sweater fits for all the love black FAVORITE JEANS!!

And since I am not only touched so great was the handles have become universal in light gray (hence the picture, these spots are NOT Know the sleeves have these spots NOT grumble). And since I had so much of the university, we have just decided to have an easy-to leggings made, but since there was very very cold:


looked like the whole thing looks with the rock, and as a complete combination it this way:



So Lara was hooked and I tell the truth also, first I was admittedly very disappointed in this "colorless" combination, but okay for such a festive occasion and with must be 12 years then it be something "decent", but it has been announced for the summer been a very important again like colorful clothing, looking forward looking forward.

So now I have to go to work and then it goes back to Lara to the choir, this time, however, am an appearance before our "sovereign" Peter Harry Carstensen, the MUK, before about 1300 guests, already excited to see what she says when she gets back.

So I wish you a great day and send you all greetings


Anja

0 comments:

Post a Comment