A few pictures ...
... fast and still very dear to you wishes for a successful, creative and above all healthy new year .
I myself werkel to new ideas, new sections and much more. All very time consuming, but I am very satisfied with the results. And soon I can introduce you to my new Minkipuppen ............ also I've even bothered to write down how long I really was working on a doll. This question I could never really answer it because I often interrupt my work and feed throughout the day between calves and distribute household etc.. With Clock in tow, I made a doll and was surprised when I had all the "stages" added up how many hours are still together. But now I have even a clue and will place in the near future probably still in which one or other sewing project once the clock next to it.
Also I'm worried about my marketing. For health Reasons, I unfortunately had to cancel last year in some markets. And yet I do not know how it goes this year. Therefore, I am working mentally now much more to the Internet. But all is not really mature.
Greetings
Martina
0 comments:
Post a Comment