Friday, January 14, 2011

Recommendation Letter Sorotiy

The New

too well-kept secret that I have a certain affinity for technical equipment. Just when you often times go by train, it is not an error to lead such a device for therapeutic purposes with is perhaps directly to report the crime scene. This creates the one or the other post of this blog.

Now my little netbook comes slowly in the years (the half-life of electronic devices is by now almost be measured in minutes ...) and I have a faithful friend, now assigned a different task in my household. Anyone who knows me will have been surprised at how much time I have to pass, until one of these cute little mini-surfboards without a have keyboard, only to draufrumtatschen, Tablet or Slate called, brought home. Now it was finally time. That I would not be eroded fruit comes into the house was so clear, so patience was first announced, I really have to weigh all pros and cons and finally made a decision. I betray not now what it is, only this: that to is the time when the rival of the first trial balloon that has overwhelmed the market last year. It is slightly smaller, has a 7-inch screen and fits easily into handbags. On Saturday I got's and unpacked \\ 're exalted: so cute, small, and wants to be a computer! And the user has at least 51 pages, or "Seitchen" because the book measures just 6 x 15 cm. Not much of that is what the thing can do.

The device has 16 GB and can be expanded via memory cards up 32 gig. The processor is clocked at 1 GHz comfortable, the memory has 512 MB. When it is determined
Android me yet ready to do what he should and joy, I guess generous.

That reminds me of the accident account for the purchase of my first PC in the hand: on 03.01.1993 (at that time, the postal codes or 4-digit written!) I bought for the first time with their own computer (previously only friends on the Commodore messing around). I read me the details of this: it was a then brand new 486 SX, which is clocked at 25 MHz proud and had a memory of at least 4 MB RAM. The storage capacity of 170 MB was already almost intoxicating, no one believed that a private person would ever need as much space. And because of this miracle of technology at that time for inexpensive DM 3006.18 (including 10% discount because the company, which together built the thing, the father of a colleague was one) was to be had, I've still an inkjet printer for 800 DM donated to. By comparison, in the year I have earned in the month of DM 3103.70.

Well, at that time: that was something really special! Not only do you a whole lot of dough for such a thing was going on, the device also demanded a lot of attention. Because of 50-page manual! I can not remember exactly how big the DOS manual, but was killed by a rat would have been enough to loose. As I said, there were only and exclusively to dealing with the operating system. Nothing more. But how very proud we were when we had changed, with trembling fingers roux at the end of the configuration and ran the new program! And the programmers did not bother to sell their products to be kept as small as possible, simply because the capacity would otherwise have been blown up. Those were the real thing!

So, and now I want but let's see how technology today funzt Sun I will report.

0 comments:

Post a Comment