sign of life
Yes it gives me even more - though less frequently than before. Why is this so, I would not expatiate in the vastness of the Internet.
I was not idle - everything is just come a little slower. I have the Cookie Monster a beautiful Häkelkissen seen, in which I have the same love from the first moment ago. So the demand for the guidance and love Kirstin nachgehäkelt me a good-time cushion.
It is a little dented and not quite perfect - but who is? ;-) I like it.
2 pairs of socks are finished: Once a pair of striped Tinos in size 39/40 wool from a Buttinette-saving package. I can only say that a great quality: not a single node or other unpleasant occurrences.
Stinos And a pair in size 43 for my hero of a Crazy Magic Ball "Fresh Fish". I love the color gradient.
And now I try sometimes to see to shoot a little blog about what you have to it as magic!
soon, your
nima
0 comments:
Post a Comment