yes I admit it is time again ALL rushed past me in recent weeks, schäääääm!
I missed the 30 000 blog visitors and even the 30th "fixed" reader (now I'm already at 35 looking forward looking forward, hüpfhüpf and THANKS!)
and then even I got an award, namely this one:
of the most beloved Michael saucer eyes means its super nice blog.
Also many thanks to you for this!
And because you are all so good to me and said I am always surprised (that it, despite the very hesitant Blog feeding are sooo true) Yesterday I came as a package from my Ma about it long I run a quick little drawing (of course in consultation with my Ma!).
So as it is to be cold again so I was thinking there is still something to warm up, I will give away 2 prizes and see this:
TURQUOISE and hot
Yeah you guess it already because I knit so can not (so two left hands and stuff, laugh) makes my Ma always very busy for us, because our SOCK drawer but so slowly over to swell I'm with you phoned me and her "permission" got to be able to give this to you further.
So they are here as a "tube" that is with knit pick and why in one size (I think 40/41 to well worn!).
B U N T I G and hot
These here are beautiful but buntig so "right" with pick and therefore "only" for the Gr. 38/39 suitable.
Both pairs are obviously handmade and NEW!
who now again warm feet and a hot belly like, laughing, jumping just to 31.01.11 in the Lostopf in which he leaves a comment under this post and please specify whether you want immediately with turquoise or buntig!
I wish you all good luck and hope for an active participation (that is "advertising" would expressly ALLOWED !!!).
Greetings
0 comments:
Post a Comment