Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wedding Seating Chart For 150 People

We're Going To - Gaijin Boys

(adaptiert von We're going to Ibiza - Vengaboys )


Hello Party People!
This Is Captain Sato Speaking
Welcome Aboard Japan Railways
After Departure We'll Pump Up The Soundsystem
'Cause We're Going To Nagoya!

I Don't Wanna Be A Research Scientist
All My Stay
I'm Gonna Pack My Bags And Leave This Town
Grab A Train
Drive Away On JR Railways
Drive Me Fast
Shinkanzen Track

I Look Right Through The Window
And I See The Fuji Mountain
I Look Down At The Ground
And I See The Dustbin Down The Train
Drive Away On JR Railways
Drive Me Fast
Shinkanzen Track

Whoah! We're Going To Nagoya
Whoah! Right On The Island
Whoah! We're Going To Nagoya
Whoah! We're Gonna Have Sightseeing
Whoah! In The Pacific Ocean

Ioh Ioh, Oh We Oh

Ioh Ioh, Oh We Oh
Ioh Ioh, Oh We Oh
Ioh Ioh, Oh We Oh

Quite Near To This Big Town
And Nagoya Castle
It's Really Very Nice To Be
Abroad Again
Drive Away On JR Railways
Drive Me Fast
Shinkanzen Track

Whoah! We're Going To Nagoya
Whoah! Right On The Island
Whoah! We're Going To Nagoya
Whoah! We're Gonna Have Sightseeing
Whoah! In The Pacific Ocean

Ioh Ioh, Oh We Oh
Ioh Ioh, Oh We Oh
Ioh Ioh, Oh We Oh
Ioh Ioh, Oh We Oh

Thank You For Driving JR Railways
We Are Now Approaching Nagoya Station
As You Can See The Sky Is Blue
And The Castle Is Waiting For You

Whoah! We're Going to Nagoya
Whoah! Right On The Island
Whoah! We're Going To Nagoya
Whoah! We're Gonna Have Sightseeing
Whoah! In The Pacific Ocean
Whoah! We're Going To Nagoya
Whoah! Right On The Island
Whoah! We're Going To Nagoya
Whoah! We're Gonna Have Sightseeing
Whoah! In The Pacific Ocean


------------------------------------------

For my first ride on the Shinkanzen to Yokohama I had, as previously written, no seat reservation. Finally, I would still often Shinkanzen a weekend, so I probably know this would have been able to try out the trash as a seat ... I will however have the same a second time, the pleasure, because this time were actually awarded in the front word go all the places I could not imagine!

This time, however, I could share this incredible experience (numb and aching legs and feet) with my brother and a Japanese family in the area between two carriages. (Of course, the Gaijin were an attraction for Boys the three children ... at least until they had unpacked their Power Rangers action figures!)

The journey dragged on, but not without an interlude. Again and again, people were running frantically back and forth between the cars, probably for different reasons. Whether it is the search for the nearest toilet, a smokers' corner, the onboard store or a fact or free seat. This is also a young Japanese man who was rushed through in a huge speed the train ... until he saw me! Its speed is unchanged, only now he steered directly toward me. The sliding glass doors that separate the different parts of the Shinkanzen another slipped up, he breschte through to me and cried in significantly increased Volume to me: "Nice to meet you!"

would be at this point probably the post-"Huh - The Fourth" attached, but I would not like to interrupt this one ...

My brother and I looked good for a few seconds before I had with a "Thank you." and my brother said (politely of course house) in in Japanese asked him what he did for the attic ...? As the answer came, he would take the opportunity to know me more detail. He then disappeared again with high speed on the opposite side in the next compartment.

The rest of the trip was without any sudden needs, my acquaintance to want to close.

Eventually we arrived at Nagoya and we left Captain Sato's high-speed train. Once there, we went in search of handzurrender company that had thought to pick us up from the station and we
a short phone call later found.


But there were problems. Something was not right. Something horrible had traveled with from the darkness and Yokohama was not a big blond chickens and their handzurrende monitoring the calls from ... one ... ON ... A brother!

It may be that I had the welcome differently, but I was now quite accustomed to my Asians. In this respect I was surprised (almost) not that handzurrende accompaniment with its 1 meter hsmdhdmsdhsiebzich, frightened like a young fawn, with wide open eyes (actually where this nonsense comes with the so-called "gooks "?!?) behind my brother sought refuge in front of me. Maybe my

had (from amusement-induced and less serious) following "Gnarl! Oink!" not particularly helped, that they would have immediately placed confidence ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment