... or something like a work colleague of my brother expressed their joy that I will participate at the company BBQ of the day. The way there was much more ... long and difficult ... want to because at 38 ° C under a helmet and leather jacket in a traffic jam is accompanied by no means great joy! The barbecue was nunmal at one of the main highways through Yokohama, with their two lanes in each direction being sufficient at any time cross-sectional area presents for a reduction in the viscosity of the traffic flow.
Suddenly I felt then, melting in the back seat of the scooter (I'm melting I'm melting! "- Who still knows the Roger Rabbit movie) on my previous posts " The hottest day " and " The second hottest day " remembers ... whether it is being consumed in Japan on hot days, probably also in chicken (d) Chen, to be Lord of the heat?
end after almost no more endless miles in the traffic jam that gave you the feeling of being even the BBQ, we finally reached the parking lot in front of the grill area. (For orientation, we used again the golden arches. They appear here in Japan to replace the missing street names, as the typical red roof, this franchise chain with ease in Google Earth are detected!)
The place itself was a little on the hillside in the shade of the trees, and enjoying numerous benches and stone pedestals equipped for grilling. Quite apart from the embellishment with Japanese ...
The meat was simply outstanding! In the local clubs it is actually quite the same, in which shop you buy the meat. Usually it is stringy, greasy, tough, tasteless or with other defects (rarely succeeds a one stroke of luck or you know a butcher of his trust). Here it was just great!
Please do not come up with the idea here would remains thrown into a garbage bag for disposal. No, no! Conversely, this waste is thrown out of a rubbish bag on the grill! It called "radicals" really "mixed salad" and "trash bag" means "shopping bag", but here I was probably just "Lost in Translation" ...
Just below the barbecue was still a "children's" adventure playground. Here I use "children" in quotes deliberately, because due to safety should be the first optical assessment as "Survival park" means. Even as an adult I would not have been so stupid, herumzuturnen it and am almost to immerse themselves (1.5 m fall in 30 cm deep water ...!?!), if I was not betüddelt easily by a "harmless" mixed drink would be. Without any injuries I was not clear from the survival training, but somehow it had been fun. Only it is against any other security measures, which are to be found here in Japan ...
There was then also someone with whom I could talk fluently in English during the BBQs (funny enough, but she refuses to talk to my brother in English:), because my knowledge of Japanese damned resemblance to the constant function f (x) = 0
0 comments:
Post a Comment