Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Master Lock Box Combination Calculator

"The second hottest day"

What makes the second-hottest day of the year? (Mind you, that is the case in the calendar.) Correct! You eat chicken!

hope the poor chicken in Korea, probably for an early withdrawal of a new ice age ...

are for lunch at the PAL as we usually booted into the "Academic and Faculty restaurant. On the way, I was told again that was the zweitheißeste day and it would be so chicken. Whether I might chicken? Yes? -> Laughter. Me: "Huh?"

There is chicken soup. And I thought of course ... well ... Chicken soup. Take a chicken, broil it, prepare it into a fricassee and throw the "entknochten" parts in a separately cooked soup. Instead

to expect but chicken in the soup that was not ... again I was annoyed at the absence of my camera at such moments. The chicken are on the whole in a pot of hot water cooked until the skin is pasty white, then the chicken is put into it completely in a (too small) bowl of hot water was totgekocht agony in which rice, and administered.

The next Mortal Combat "rod man" Vs. "Chicken without color" was bitter, but in the end I emerged victorious from this ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment