Since ask me any how "it is now, by train and so" down, I write's stop abruptly even know how this is so, by train, so those days. Then I'm not upset every time when I asks. So we take a look an example of the previous day, evening: look into the train Oracle - the targeted train is already there with 10 minutes late, I go 10 minutes going out of time and learn at the station that I can be happy for 30 minutes standing around in ice cold . Dude looks Hakan fortunately in the past also, so at least we can complain together. The train is actually only 20 minutes late on (why should we not also leave the track, otherwise you leave very quickly), half the doors will not work in a happy whipping round, gives the pack inlet, past the "defect" Ads of toilets it works in a nearly empty compartment. Why is it empty, clears quickly: the heating is broken. But anyway, we have warm clothes on, we should at least do not peel too burdensome from the coats and gloves do not forget, if you anbehält. The reservation does not show any interest in fact and the failure of the onboard restaurants, I am also only available as small addition on the edge of knowledge. So it is now, those days. Any questions? Oh, and what to expect today:
But I did indeed understand that for reasons of cost once dispensed minor maintenance: rail needs to do now Knead for Stuttgart 21 Since I am still like the occasional minor inconvenience. Yes, yes - you're welcome!
0 comments:
Post a Comment