Alert!
It sends itself to be a normal Friday. Tired figures who, like me ungodly hour to enter the office, tipping the first liter of coffee into the system and switch on their computers and slow on-line. Suddenly a loud yelp, the tears Silence. Curious, I put my nose to the floor. Pandemonium. I call to the colleague who usually knows everything. No, he has no idea he meant to me through the crash. Sounds hard to alarm. We band together and discuss. From a fire drill is not known, so it could be serious. Unfortunately, our fire protection officer is not there yet, so we must think ourselves. We come to the conclusion that it might be no bad idea to leave the house. Ah, it quickly emptied the cup of coffee, got the warm jacket from the closet, cozy plugged the important things and walked calmly out the door. Panic definitely looks different. We are hardly out, as noisy already firefighters approach which puts the matter somewhat more seriously than we take, we only make stupid jokes ("where is the fire? because I had a few files ..."). It turns out it actually is a fire, but no greater thing in half an hour we can get back to work.
A little thought, I am already. Are we so lazy and dull, that we are not without prior notice will be able to recognize a potentially life-threatening situation and act accordingly? What to do? More coffee please!
0 comments:
Post a Comment