Wednesday, October 13, 2010

When Does Cervix Drop Before Period?

好人 去 天下 雨

The morning greeted me with tears and as the situation currently is, I can with the pain of separation I feel when you leave the holy mountain, live well. Autumn has arrived and shows its most disgusting side. In ancient Zixiaogong Temple Mupptes show there in anticipation of the Double-Nine-Day, the Daoyuan is full of self-expression, which is the major competition in which every two years, the world's top Wushu players (or those who to keep this measure), prepare.




I think this is a good time to go.

Originally I wanted, as always, the night train in direction of Wuhan, whacked in the morning by 5 to arrive and immediately move on to the airport to fly to Shanghai. As far as the schedule and my flight reservation. Well surprised with the staff of the academy with the "good news" that the rickety old train, the distance of at least about 500 kilometers in eight hours proud lay back, was probably discarded. Now between Shiyan and Wuhan, the Chinese version ICE flits back and forth and overcome the distance in exactly 3 hours. There is basically very, very great, now I miss not just a half day of practice and a recent trip to pick the place to my ordered clothes, because the train drives off as early as noon, no, I have to push even one night in Wuhan because a Reposting of my cheap flight would have been quite expensive.

Regardless, it is what it is, I can tease me about it though, I can make but also - on the result changes nothing.

And so I worried that Verwaltungsfee not only a train ticket but even at my request a transfer to the next larger circle Shiyan City. The first is to stop short at the tailor, so I can pick up my blouse. It turns out that the driver of a school friend of her that the little extra money has determined gladly accepted. The car of the school would have been expensive, she whispered to me and we all have something like this. Guanxi - guanxi. handed over to welcome me, the driver first, a few warm-filled baozi - wonderful, just right for my frugal breakfast. Much better than in school, my companion whispers. Can you write well say, and signed with blood. I would hire the man immediately. Soon the young lady leaves us, they must pick up other school visitors. Meanwhile, even the wife of the driver was invited along with child, which probably uses the paid trip to the city happy. Why not. lead My hope now no conversation in the Hubei dialect to have satisfied himself, however. Mom deals exclusively with her baby and I, meanwhile, scatting along with the social drivers on European cars in China. " We agree quickly that German cars are the best and yet before we can dwell on the social-political component in the late works of Franz Kafka, we are already at the station.





I get so into the "kuai-Che". Amazingly, although the price difference matters to the old trotters only 20 RMB, the audience is quite another. Young and middle-aged people than are now the road, little country people. Chattering gaily joins the pack, soon employs the usual country-nibbling, Knurpsen and soon snoring.

I see a little rainy landscape. No, beautiful really different. But the train is really very comfortable, plenty of space for legs and soft cushion chair, and I doze in front of me until we arrive to the minute on time three hours later in Wuhan. Meanwhile it has been raining, and at some point I have no desire to insist strictly on an official taxi, and then rise again in a "private" one. Also this driver is more talkative than that I can not answer, he uses restraint - he directed a question to me that I do not understand. Silence, he analyzes well as agreement, at least he is now trying to capture more passengers for the route, probably because he agreed to 40 kuai for the ride to the hotel are not enough. I gleefully sign that nobody wants, to respond to the offer and we are still at a rather quick at the hotel.

where I realize that it really makes a big difference if my friend Pei I reserved a room or the school. I pay 20 RMB more for a much less room more comfortable, but I simply register completely free evaluation. I am not for luxury but simply to relax and so I flit in the pouring rain in the opposite supermarket that has an unfathomable offer. Especially in a European-style bakery hang I'll stay until I will finally convince me that I soon real have bread and pizza between the teeth and so I'll just get my usual pour the noodles, which I now highly estimated date-yogurt and even a can of Chinese-Stout beer and drag me back to my hotel. And tomorrow's going to Shanghai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment