Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Need To Purchase A Brazilian Waxing Dvd

Next Exit: Shanghai

me the day before my private driver had made the offer to drive me to the airport for 150 RMB. Since I have managed in Wuhan never get hold of an official taxi with a driver, the meter can also be turned on, I have no real idea of the local rates. The airport is a good deal more I do not know. I rejected this generous offer, I will finally know once and at 6 h before the hotel does not offer the chance for a private well. When I was on the morning of 19 Stock look down on the pouring rain, I wonder if I had not yet chosen the more comfortable way. Now it is no matter, I kick before the gates, a driver pulls up immediately, he asks me a single question to which I have called him the destination and then just leave me alone. Fantastic. At the airport, it becomes apparent that he wanted to know whether domestic or international flight and that I have answered the question incorrectly. Even now he grumbles about not large, making some prohibited Schlenker and already we are right outside the terminal. And for 70 RMB including the road charge. I write to now, to never forget again. The price I am going to hit the next private driver around the ears. climb

After a somewhat bumpy flight I was in Shanghai. Again, the view is rather gloomy, but at least it does not rain. The way to the airport, which will make me LuXun Park in Hongkou, I know now asleep on the way, I now have the time, the streets that I call the taxi driver must vorzusagen: Quyang Lu-Lu Shifeng In Zhongshan Er Lu. Again and again, so I'm not so bad stutter in and at the end it works out quite well. Heading me a text message within reach of a Shanghai friend, who appeals to me on adventures on the sacred mountain - we manage to make even for an afternoon appointment, otherwise it will again take many months, until we meet again, and so long can many are waiting, of course. As always, I enjoy the "home coming" in Bats apartment, they asked me to welcome my favorite chocolate cake and what I have estimated walnut yogurt maker, beer is already cold - I'm touched. make But out in the city, last errands and then a nice last evening with friends at the Vegetarian Lifestyle and trailing drink in the Captain's Bar with a magnificent view of the Bund and the excited glittering backdrop of Pudong and the brightly lit Ausflugsschiffchen on the Huangpu.

Today I could actually sleep, I'm only at lunch time for a last meal shared with Bat arranged, according to doze peacefully by 8 out yet before me. Suddenly, the door is open and a woman unknown to me greeted me with a multi-apologetic "Bu hao yisi. I suspect the Ayi that comes here to clean, even if the early until the afternoon announced. No, it clears up quickly with two craftsmen, the landlord is in Abschlepptau. These lead dangerous looking promising and cracking tools, they are willing to devote the blocked drain, as I said the landlady. Then, the peaceful Morgenruh. Two hours estimates the woman take the work. As always, it must oversee not just stand up or will I will now undergo a more detailed examination. My Chinese skills are tested and approved. Bats better than the woman claims cheeky - well, that's a blatant lie and a short time later, I fail too grandiose in their Shanhaineese - I declare that I now fly back to Germany, "oh, you have certainly a lot to do" . Right. Blogging. And so I will still be left alone for an hour and also returning to rest. Now, however, quickly showered and used the time before the Ayi stands in the doorway.

Bat me get even the subway station, get to where I need to return to the labyrinth, where she works mentioned. I was schonmal there fed as the Sida office cat was, so no problem. I have saved that I originally built by an input must be ... but then ... I still have roughly Erin drying, that the office is located in the immediate vicinity of a large department store in which I get now just one time. In China it is common that a specific dealer guild often concentrated in one place live. So this department store specializing in stationery shops and then lined up next to a huge area of shops, no daylight, it does not last long and I have completely lost its bearings. Many years ago I did a report on "Walled City", a living-liver-and-work complex in Hong Kong, of the 80 was pulled down in the saw. A bizarre world was shown there, people with no sun, all life is played out in this city within a city, as in a dark science fiction. Something like that I feel here, if I find not here soon, I'll probably have to look for a box to sleep where I can ... I finally find someone who does not want to turn indifferent as I helplessly him the business card of the office sustained. Lovingly he takes me by the hand and leads me to the emergency exit and told me yet that the building I'm looking for, an input is on. There, I also see everything at once and get up again the minute on time as agreed in the office. Bat is impressed. Well, I will not bore you with the record, it reads even now ...

goes with their colleagues together one more street to a street food stall. Bat has raved to me there already from the tofu and the acidic Kartoffelstreifchen and now I'm very excited. The kitchen is different from the usual hygiene does not, but because I'm used to. Funny, I find the white chef's hat of Maître, but I have seen not so. Now is served and I must say, Bat has not promised too much, the food is really delicious. The best I've eaten in Shanghai rarely and once again I wonder why it does not can be established in Germany in a place with a really good simple Chinese food. A mystery. And we in this country continue to sojasaucenertränktem soft-boiled vegetables fed and find it quite amazing exotic. And then we wonder very much what is actually eaten in China and how rarely the tasty Chop Sui there will ...

Now I have some time and decide to walk to the historic post office building in order to buy in the vast magnificent building from the distant past week two more stamps for my postcards. The transaction is successful and along the river on the way I have found in this border area between Old and New Shanghai quite a bit of old Superb discovered, which is still lost in junk property and then waits for the safe demolition.



I continued to walk, say goodbye to the federation and run by Renmin Gong Yuan, the huge public park. There is the MoCA, a museum in which is just a new exhibition opens, Legacy and Creation - Art vs. Art - a promising title, but unfortunately I lack the time to me to look at the exhibition. Outside the door are also some installations to see and impressed I am standing in front of a sculpture, produced from folding chairs. Respect. I can not even have to fold such a thing to be easily taken apart without to me to pinch your fingers. I would like to leave me by the artist views his trick revealed.

Now it's time to go to me to the airport. A short sweating when you check the magical 20 kg limit is exceeded only slightly, my hand baggage weighs almost as much but I manage to do that is as light as a feather there. On my last trip was actually weighed with a bathroom scale, if the staff became suspicious. I think 5 kg are allowed and I know I weigh a touch more. But none of my treasures I would do without. I will arrive late evening in Beijing, my connecting flight leaves at 1:20 h, not exactly Happy Hour, I hope I sleep in the three hours of transit not, pretty long. The thought is probably higher in Sphere, certainly does not want the company of pterosaurs Airchina partout stand and we roll a beaten-five minutes in order to tour around the airport on the tarmac around until you finally a heart and almost lifts. Now there is actually little more lively in transit, fast nor does the duty-free shopping before the next stage comes.

And now you go home again after Fa Lan Ke-Fu, to spring and white onion. It really is a special treat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment