The working day is survived, I drag myself to the station to the long journey to well-deserved weekend to compete. I meet a former colleague, had not seen him for years and we exchange from lively. After the transfer from the comfortable ICE into the car of the Swiss railway, the picks are on the way from Zurich to Mannheim, it will be really crowded. I drop down next to a middle-old man and prove to my choice of travel companion for the next hour once a golden hand.
across from me sits a young woman who clings desperately to a book. She tries to read (or at least to be left alone), which considered the Lord obviously next to me as a real challenge. Again and again he calls her "na, Karin, is it exciting, the book?" (It is a guide - I guess times: rather not). Karen looks at me with waidwundem view. The both are well on their way together for some time. I am not in focus, unpack my reader and will read a little. Stupid mistake. Now I heard all the attention of the Lord. I explain briefly what is a reader. Has he never seen before. According to his neck he asks in the lap of the area car, if anyone has seen anything like schonmal. Obviously not, because no one answers. Now he is reassured because no shame. He asks me how far is it to Mainz, I mutter "nochnehalbeStunde. Probably was not loud enough. He gets up, says the interested passengers that he is from Switzerland and after "Weisbaden" will not and if someone can tell how long because now runs. Someone have mercy and granted the requested information. He sits down again.
"Well, Karen, annoying I know you?". Karin, who thought himself safe obsolete air "it bothers me if someone has the whole compartment!". Wow, brave, if I had the kids not have expected.
Now I'm tuned, "something like me, have you determined never seen!" - "Not on that train," I answer truthfully. My colleague who sits across from me now beyond the Ganges, has now hiding behind his laptop, listening but interested in how I understand his grin.
Finally the secret of something abnormal behavior is dissolved: "I want to Weisbaden, since taken I, tomorrow the Dieter Bohlen weischt, "It turns out that my companion is a super talent, and what it is! First of narrative, I of course, the story of the Easter's son, the proud papa of the last super talent. So the two-legged, of course ... at least the two have now is outdated now, eat only from golden cups, live in a castle, all day, only idleness and tasty 'snacks Big eyes "Really?" -... Sure Can these lying eyes?
Now I want to know what my new friend so has the pan in order to apply for a place of honor, glory, and carefree life. Now, Rene said, the man with many talents: he will please the world with a performance "Skiballett without snow" (I had been wondering about the ski equipment in August..), juggling tennis racquet - and high-speed Jodeling " man versus fighter jet "- and we all get a taste first. Impressive. In course, I want to know more. So, with the number he is schonmal started up in 2006, then it went like this: Here, a Sukhoi fighter jet flown SU-27 Flanker, which competes against the yodel of René. The bet is whether René creates more Jodel attacks, the number of meters traveled by jet fighter until he takes off. Target is the Guinness Book of Records. Already 2003, a trial against a Hawker Hunter was never, where he made 600 stops in 25 seconds. In a further attempt in 2004 against a Rafale fighter he reached even 800 strokes in 23 seconds.
Great ideas have the people, there's sometimes nothing. Would come I never it.
has now also my colleague latched into the conversation, we have a lot of fun together and proves that even "Ralf" to "Weisbaden" moves on and the "René" under his wing does so he will not be lost on the long road "to Dieter", this happy. I will let it take me, a farewell photo shoot to adopt. For if he be rich and is famous. And if not, as a reminder of a fun train ride. enjoyed
0 comments:
Post a Comment