Saturday, August 14, 2010

How To Make Piaggio Zip 4t Faster



Every Friday learning the German Railway that on this day really pretty many people were there. Not only the weekend commuters and members of Y-Tours, but also tourists and vacationers on the go. Yes, yes, but yet, believe it experienced a long-distance commuter! The chance to be on Friday afternoons can pour Brasig two seats is so into the negative (ie: is it likely to travel on the ground to stay seated). Well, sometimes - like last week - you get lucky and fun travel companions who know a time to sell funny, but sometimes rather not ...

I grab a window seat, build me manage my cozy nest, it growls at me "still available?" - I look at short, the neck skin resists easily: suits. The politeness so requires, now friendly to smile (which I can not do) and "yes" to say if one can think of no excuse (grad goes above). It's not that I prejudiced against people that cover their nakedness with manager uniform, would have. Quite the contrary. Result of many years of field research! And so I also know that the fight is the same chair. That is the battle for the armrest. I was the first here and so I fold the first wing in order to demonstrate that the fairly big men need to make absolutely no illusions. The rest is me and I will not retreat a single inch! We drive off and I feel first timid attempts to make up ground. I know the track very well, now comes a Holperschwelle, I slide with the arm, nudge him down - Huppala, sorry, upward glance. Rest is. Then comes the train's gazelle. Next act: I'm trying to fish my train ticket out of her purse on the floor, without calling on the arm from the rest. For that alone it's worth it to drive regularly to Wudang to handle such acrobatic acts weightless. Because see, the man is not supposed to, as I doggedly defend my territory. Would be silly like that. And the process must come as completely natural, relaxed and random. This is the art. I catch a glance at the map my opponent: Short! Thus, a Sunday driver dares to mess with me steeled battle commuter? I almost pity.

After a half hour we part, I managed to fight attempts to gain power over the armrest to thwart successful. There are sometimes quite small victories in life that give a deep satisfaction. What am I but a small mind. But a little fun's already made me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment