When I took a few years ago my service in Stuttgart, softly whispered voices of one - in the truest sense of the word - "Wow Project", which calls itself Stuttgart 21. Underlying this is the insane plan, a working terminal station with a sufficient amount of train tracks below ground to muddle, to reduce the number of tracks on about half, and it should then be quite nice and modern, and somehow so great work, that drive from the city of Stuttgart in the cosmopolitan city of Ulm (ever heard? That's the city " in Ulm, around Ulm and around Ulm, "exactly - but everybody knows) by 20 minutes!. Yes, and for cheap Euronen 4.1 billion in a construction period of slack to 20 more years - if all goes well - the thing then walk across the stage and everyone is happy. Had they so intended.
long time I have heard nothing from history and thought that they had - as cities such as Frankfurt, Leipzig and Hamburg - the plan for a little Think again entered into the bin. Far from it: in secret was continued in a way that reminds me hard on the local mafia Handkäs', pushed through the planned implementation.
The details of the pros and to discuss again and explain what's been addressed in detail, would clearly be beyond the scope, here I refer to other agency . What is your opinion on the subject, I personally, can be read with a bit of talent between the lines.
What makes me really quite formidable disturbing is the use of us who have to pay for the soup (or spoon, depending on your taste ...)
And so do I have any Day in the pits in the ground with the belief-posters having trouble to explain the attempts to track how well the future for us all, we rely on the trains, will. I feel ... well ... a little taken for a ride.
Now I note with bassem surprise that even by me sometimes (of course, quite wrongly) as bursts rather slow perceived Swabia, the collar - but how! As silent protests are organized, there are regular flash mobs and the posters of the web are very varied virtuosity:
So let me me please! Each week, collect at least 20,000 people to protest against the madness (reminds me of my youth - I say only: West Runway ....). Oh! Now it is not every where to face on the street 'to his anger to vent. But there are other methods which are not less effective. And so the ladies from my Lieblingslädle are again heavily active. New offers:
I like that: Crochet against the madness - Go on, ladies - I'm proud of you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment