is now with us some "classy"!
Yes, I am now FINALLY come to the e-book from KlaKla try and yes it really is super easy to sew and when you first turn it flupt care of itself
Nele knew then that their toys now a great new place and have the best some of the Lego stuff which is so like the vacuum cleaner now disappears to laugh and here Nele's Toy Hide:
Jaaaa you see right It has become directly two (Nele absolutely necessary!) and neeee for the "decoration" I was not responsible has Nele done before I got the Digi, grinning. has seen
And after Lara said she immediately so she could also do well, okay NOT to toys (no, the age of 12 you do not need toys more hiding) but for their clothes that would be great!
Well, I always have total chaos in the sewing room as I have I done ran once again and now the great child a "hiding" added:
Very much subtle, but with absolute LIEBLINSFARBEN and super good fit to the room, sigh, that is 2 happy children and a little frustrated (because I sink into chaos) Mama, but now I have done some order and there is only a small remnant of chaos over and I will remove tomorrow.
So you for a great rest of Sunday and All the best
0 comments:
Post a Comment