it was at the invitation of my "great," her German class has just taken this issue through and completed as they would like to do for the parents and siblings a small performance, looking forward looking forward.
Okay then again when my child 2 days before the said date came MAMAAA (since I already knew what's coming) I'm so very nice to wear nothing can, not even just you ......
so the child would prefer a comfortable "tunic jersey dress" what they can wear both jeans (since it is bitter cold nor soooo) and over leggings honest and ask for such a simple "cause".
Said - done quickly the beautiful soft black and purple striped jersey dug out, eh Mareen was still here on the table and go down quickly so that the child also in the important evening looks good, LOL.
And so that became our tunic dress:
quite simple for this evening but the child gave it some thought if not for her "always" is too simple, yeah maybe I may again turn miss!
And here you for the ballads - the program has produced completely alone Lara:
Lara has spoken to the son of the father in the prototype and they did not have a trailer'm very proud!
all it must be said, the kids have really made a big effort and it was a great evening.
So, tomorrow it is sewn on with more things, but right now, "fight" I felt again a thousand fronts, uaaaah.
Best wishes and a nice evening
0 comments:
Post a Comment