In the Heat of the night's rest is always quickly got over to 6.00 am I'm wide awake bell, the nose just think of the terrace door and realize: you can breathe here! Kip can I do not and so before I dare to greet you with a small run of the day. After 3 weeks the first time, two wonderful physical therapists have sought to find my knees, magnets glued, Kinesio tape applied, good recommendations for strengthening (ok, the recommendations, to never again was there, too - from both men, but reason. is now time not one of the salient features of our species - why should be different just for me)?. The temptation is too great, I prefer going on. First, the newspaper will be fished out of character - full of anger, I note that the Zeitungszustellerin again full of violence, the newspaper has rammed into the role (I had not told: during my vacation there's offspring, which they are, the little ones, a few weeks):
herauszerre When I read the newspaper, bird plop me four children receive. Frantically I capture the fluttering little creature and push it back into the role - accompanied by the wild ranting of Hispanic parents.
bad mood I'm on my way to jog, go slow (if you're reading this, Jens: really veeery slowly, walking-jogging anymore ... and yes, my nose is always this length) to admire the first site for Coface our new arena. Grown quite nice, the future 'good' Stubb '"FSV!
I come closer, look falter, more (does not work - put glasses - JETZERT!) - In fact, pink for construction vehicles, Bausilo pink, pink construction - wonderful! may be a better anti-theft device in the male-heavy construction business is not even exist! But the poor bastards who have to work with it (especially on such a site, where many - mainly nichtrosane - companies are on the way), intended rather have little to laugh. The tempers certainly for life.
Me's itch in your fingers, please enter at night and even a Hello Kitty-Graffity to install. Unfortunately, I'm completely untalented artistic ...
I trot on, get to my personal exercise pool - pretty rusty; high time to enter again properly. The last few meters in front of me, since I enjoyed a friendly greeting:
That may be, but that's exactly I did not really get cut around the ears. It is h. 8.00 War 2 hour journey. Others are still sleeping the sleep of oblivion. I was diligent. I may stink.
A last look at my feathered friends:
** Pate pride
0 comments:
Post a Comment