Something is missing in the kitchen? Well, apart from the complete device, an oven, a microwave, cleanliness, abstinence from mold, repairs, bolts, cleaning materials and dishwasher. But what?
I saw daylight! For breakfast I had been able to do that no rice, so I limited myself to cereal and fruit, but a tasty, crispy toast, that would be great! A toaster! That is missing!
In the supermarket I was faced with a shelf with toasters and asked me if I would get all seriousness, a toaster, which I then in this kitchen should be left to his solitary fate when I am gone in a few weeks back? Because take it, I found myself unable to because of the luggage restriction ... This lot of course I could be any poor creature be given to electric.
My brainstorm to find solutions was short and painless. I bought a toaster for manual operation ...
No, you must have fallen for you! That's not Fischbrater for the grill! No, no, this toaster is a high-tech journey to manual mode!
You only need a suitable fireplace, et voila!
Well, the first result was perhaps a little crispy ... But I can cite as an excuse that I alongside the "how to" video was filmed:)
already the second attempt was much more impressive!
0 comments:
Post a Comment