Friday, November 19, 2010

Sims2 Oriental Male Models

true colors - no matter what!

other day in the S-Bahn. Many young people around me around. After years of Wurschtigkeit finally a time of political creeds. Two teenagers talking. One wears a button "K21", the other "S21". I think back to my youth. Proud of the "Nuclear power? No, thanks "button is always on the breast and stitched! - so it is not so stupid - I had also dealt with the question of how such funzt a nuclear power plant actually gives a lecture about it and find the little problems with the disposal of the final products actually is. Today I am happy that I did not know the time on it shoveled completely free. They want mitschwätzen after all.

And so I look forward to an in-depth discussion and exchange of arguments with their political opponents and ask the Lord of the "S21" Group, due to considerations which he has taken his position. Answer: "because I think voll geil ne!". Aha. I carefully interrogate the other side "because: I find this shit fully ej.

stay Yes, of course, no question unanswered ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment