Front Report
There are people who do not have a blog, but instead of telling things that fit perfectly into the category of "News from Absurdistan." So I put just a report of my lovely sister of a little trip - here is live and unadorned, the story of a Rheinhessin in the Wild East:
"Well-designed, the outward journey spoken thanks generously distributed sites varied, and when I felt after 12 hours reached Leibzig who chose the wrong exit was also prompt.
matter I have boobs and therefore can easily ask for directions. And a very useful description was given to Agrapark. At the last second I managed yet, the Lord, who described to me the way to make a compliment, yet so when he spoke good German ...
Well, I arrived at the park and had a nice quiet spot get hold of where I would spend the next few nights. I then introduced myself to one at the queues to exchange my ticket to a festival ribbon. was before, behind and beside me gesächselt uninhibited and gethüringelt, it was the Steiner points. I looked far and wide, therefore no reason to do my best to somehow to High German, as it - how to be otherwise - about the weather went. "Nature is shitty jo werklich, awwerwasseglickhunnsefermojebessergemeldt!" (Today it is perhaps not quite as nice, but the German Weather Service was asked for the following day an improvement in view). The woman waiting in front of me turned on his heel to me and stated: "Rheinhessen" . "Heertmer of?". "Yes. So a little bit. My grandmother is from there. It speaks well." In between, appeared to have a few friends from Mainz, we were welcomed with joy and then filters down to complete with the ribbon.
This ribbon can also use public transport, so I decided then, to take the tram into the city for me to watch them. The black throng at the station had the same idea. Among other things, a young man, perhaps twenty years, who joined after me and when the train drove off, my arm was based, to prevent a fall. Was meant yes dear, but "Horschemo, see table of deht with me then as it Schunn Koregadibbche uffm Nachddisch schdehe?". Of course not. Was going to say ... And then it came: He, obviously familiar with the area saw them at the next stop two inspectors and announced to the people: "All who have Geene Fohrgodde solldn, the current aussteign Des Bändschn apply from Morgan.." Full of gratitude, I looked at him. Well, old man. A survey showed that everything in me that has something to report, so in general did not want to check whether there between the controllers in Mainz and in which there Leibzig differences or similarities. And although no votes against (with one abstention). So let's get out. Alternatively, we boarded the next supermarket to have to purchase some much needed alcohol and then returned to traipse to Agrapark. Also good.
The next morning the weather had then been actually see that sunshine is definitely better. I crawled out of the sleeping bag, completed something like washing cats, grabbed some clothes, wanted to make up myself and found that I had forgotten the black eyeliner at home. The situation was serious. Very serious.
So I went with the tram this time really up in the inner city, I looked a little bit of what and landed in a department store to purchase the much needed black eyeliner. The saleswoman who approached me if she could help me (at least I believe it to have understood), got my pain complained: "Schdelle Se the right manner Hun jo werklisch moin chatter Kajal dehääm leie losse Un jetzerd need severally urgent. en Neie! " With compassion, she looked at me: "And the present just bad.." (HOT! The even understand me here! Even if the local native language for my feelings quite the offense of assault met ...)
The afternoon I spent on a patch of grass in the squatting on the promenade Agrapark. For people-watching. For hours. It was not a dull moment. As bizarre and grotesque aufbretzeln can no man that would stand out here somehow. Just great. Hocico
evening I tried to listen. Was determined quite nice, but for my tender ears a tad too loud, I seriously feared for my seals (and still exist in grundsolidem amalgam and nit from Dene neimoderne Ferz ...)
Ah yes, the tent - was / Parking I have two very cute, very young (not yet 20) and, unfortunately, very affectionate little guy are as neighbors, whose desire gepampert of me, but had to be summoned in the negative - Nerve moi! In any case, the two asked me what I so hear, and I managed Apoptygma Berzerk, The Krupps and Wompscut to recite without stumbling. "Even something German?" "Sure," Your servants, and Franz-Josef Degenhardt. They nodded knowingly and approvingly. Well, it goes ...
Next year I want to go again -.. Savages in the East "
And then, dear sister, listening, respectively, we read hopefully with pleasant shudder a report
0 comments:
Post a Comment